NPAV Data Vault – backup from the Core to the Edge!!!
Why to use NPAV Data Vault?
Full protection to your valuable data from Ransomware and other threats.
“It is essential that you always back up your important information and have a plan for recovering from a system failure.”
Data truly is the core of enterprises in today’s digital world, as data is the primary area in which tracking, information, logs and statistics are stored. It is absolutely necessary that this information is preserved.
Backups are an essential part of your infrastructure. They are your assurance that if something goes wrong, you have not lost everything.
NP Data Vault will store your esteemed data with following features:
- Licensed under NPAV.
- Available for all Operating System.
- Strong encryption to secure all data before it is uploaded.
- Encrypted backup files are transferred to LAN server to ensure confidentiality of client’s data.
- Save bandwidth and storage space by uploading a full backup initially and storing smaller, incremental updates afterwards.
- Scheduler that keeps backup up-to-date automatically.
- Integrated updater to notify user when a new release is out.
- Allows backups of folders, document types like e.g. documents or images, or custom filter rules.
- Easy-to-use user interface.
- Performance-boosting techniques with default backup intervals, and network and CPU throttling.
- Security features such as access control methods encryption.
- User experience with factors impacting both end-user and administrator experiences, such as user interfaces, self-restore capability, and monitoring/reporting tools
- Capabilities to implement data integrity checks, high availability for backup server and storage, and dynamic client load balancing.